About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Days

I feel like all I post is Isaiah's monthly posts so I thought that I would give this a try... Maybe it will get me in the mood to blog more maybe not we shall see! So this is what you will be seeing around here:



  • Day 1: Last 5 Facebook status

  • Day 2: Meaning of my blog title

  • Day 3: Description of my typical day

  • Day 4: My best friend

  • Day 5: Something that makes me happy

  • Day 6: 15 Random facts about me

  • Day 7: Someplace I have been

  • Day 8: A bad habit I wish I didn't have

  • Day 9: The first 10 songs on my Ipod shuffles to

  • Day 10: The last item I purchased

  • Day11: My Celebrity crush

  • Day 12: Something I crave

  • Day 13: Someone I'd like to switch places with for a day

  • Day 14: Five Tv shows I watch

  • Day 15: My favorite movie

  • Day 16: My favorite foods

  • Day 17: An animal I wish I had

  • Day 18: My favorite place to eat

  • Day 19: Something I don't leave home without

  • Day 20: A family photo

  • Day 21: My favorite musician

  • Day 22: My Idea of a perfect date

  • Day 23: My Idea of my perfect wedding

  • Day 24: Myself as a kid

  • Day 25: Myself as a teenager

  • Day 26: What has made the biggest impact on my life

  • Day 27: Three good things that have happened recently

  • Day 28: Something that means a lot to me

  • Day 29: My house

  • Day 30: Where do I want to be in ten years

Enjoy friends!

0 comments:

Followers