About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Numero Uno

Five last Facebook statues:



  • Dear today, I hated you all day tomorrow can we please be friends again?? Thanks bye! -Raquel

  • Wonderful, Isaiah decided to put my phone in the sink then he thought it would be a good idea to turn on the water and let it run until I looked down and saw that my phone was getting soaked! It turns on and everything works BUT the touchscreen which means if I don't answer phone calls texts its not because I hate you it would be because my phone didn't its bath!

  • Just got done loving on baby Jace, oh my goodness he is a doll! It makes me want another tiny little baby I would even be ok with another boy! blah now to get mike on board haha :) good work Jeff and Erin he is Beautiful!

  • My baby isn't a baby anymore :( he went pee pee in the big boy potty, he is now in a twin bed and LOVES his BIG boy bed, and he is talking a lot more why must they grow up so fast where is the pause button in life??

  • Really.... there is snow outside talk about starting the day off bad!! Hopefully it will go away as fast as it came! I was totally ok with the rain in fact I was loving it!! Now there is snow again blah!

0 comments:

Followers