About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Monday, March 28, 2011

19 Months

Wow is it just me or is this year just flying by my word! I feel like i just wrote Isaiah's 18 month post, but here I go again! 18 months has brought in a few new things:

  • Poor kid got his shoots once again I will say the older he gets the more I dislike taking him to get them done he was so happy and talkative then the mean mean lady stuck him :( tears and no longer a happy boy. He would point to his legs and say oh ouchie!

  • Isaiah "says" prayers every night before going to bed ADORABLE

  • Isaiah has never really been a here sit on my lap and listen to a story baby which I will take full blame in, anyways for the last 2 weeks we lay down and read a story before bed and he is actually holding still and really listening to the story!

  • He still is in LOVE with his papa all you have to say is papa and he lights up!

  • When we are at Grams and Papas house he always gets candy he know right where it is and will take papa right over there first thing.

  • I know I say this a ton but he is so SMART it kills me he fully understands me and does pretty much whatever I ask him to do unless of corse it is something I ask him to stop doing because it is naughty or he could get hurt... the other day I said randomly Isaiah could you shut the bathroom door for me please, and he runs over and does it! Or Isaiah could you bring me a spoon, and he brings me a spoon not a knife or a fork a spoon! I wish he would learn to listen when I really need him to tho!

  • He is now in a twin bed blah He LOVES it! I tried to lay by him and he pushed me off saying no no momma haha what a butt

  • He WENT POTTY IN THE BIG BOY POTTY! I have a feeling that potty training is just around the corner {CRAP} he will point to his diaper and I will say did you just go pee pee and he says yeah and if he does the other he will point and plug his nose and say pu haha

  • The other day we were in Old Navy, I always have to look at all the little girl things {not sure why it is like putting salt in a cut} I asked Isaiah boogie do you want a baby sister he threw up his hands and said YEAH haha now to get mike on that boat haha

We just love Isaiah to pieces he is so much fun, and so loveable! We are very lucky to have him in our little family I don't know what I would do with out him and his sweet tender heart! We are truly blessed!

1 comments:

Coup n' Kal said...

Hey really is a stinkin cute smartie pants! Can't believe how big he is!

Followers