About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011

I cannot believe how fast 2010 went by, I feel like once you become a parent time literally flies by, and I wish it was the other way around!! 2010 has been a great year, but also a tough year! I have loved being a stay at home momma, but some days I felt like I was going to pull all my hair out and then Isaiah's hair too being a mom is so hard but oh so worth it! Mike and I have became even closer and have learned during hard times come together and count on the lord he knows what he is doing! I think both Mike and I have learned a HUGE testimony in tithing it blows us away every week that we have that extra little bit of money to get us by when mathematically we should be in the negatives! Living on one pay check is hard thankfully I was able to get a job babysitting to be able to help a little this year! We have had tons of fun being parents and finally realize why our parents did things it wasn't because they wanted to be mean, they love us and were trying to keep us safe and out of trouble! We have had car troubles, got in to our 4th wreak (we have THEE worst luck when it comes to wreaks) we had our car broke into. We have laughed alot, cried some (in my case afreakinton), and loved even more! We have learned to always tell each other how much we love them, because you NEVER know when they will leave this earth! We celebrated Isaiah first year of life! This past year was a GREAT learning year! I am excited to see what heavenly father has waiting for us this year!
Somethings that I would Love to see happen this year would be:
  • I want to blog more this is the only form of a journal I have so I NEED to be better at it!
  • Spend more time as a family, do things together so that we are use to it when Isaiah is older!
  • Be a more active mom, play with Isaiah take him and do things explain thing as I am doing things!
  • Be a way better Homemaker, keep house clean, make dinner things like that
  • Become a better cook and learn how to enjoy it
  • Go to the temple at least once a month
  • Read my scriptures
  • Be able to make my house into a HOME
  • Train for the Ranger and be able to run it with my dad!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years!

1 comments:

Coup n' Kal said...

You're so cute Raquel, miss you!

Followers