About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

16 Months...

Are you kidding me 16 freakin months old... Where did the time go!?! In February my baby is going to be able to go to Nursery, I am not to sure how i feel about this, don't get me wrong I cannot wait to be able to teach my primary class and not have to worry about him and what he is doing and to be able to have mike in there with me every week will be so nice, BUT he is really going to be old enough to be in nursery blah it is so weird!! This month has been so much fun with Christmas and New Years we have done a ton of PARTYIN! I am pretty positive Isaiah is going to be a party animal! He has LOVED all the attention for all our families and he has LOVED to be able to show off to anyone that will give him the time of the day!! Not a ton has changed with Isaiah... so this is going to be pretty short and sweet! :) Isaiah LOVES (and when I say LOVES that is a understatement) to help Grams (my mom) with washing dishes, as soon as we get there he run to the sink and wants to be picked up! He has been shaking and nodding for awhile now but I believe he understands what it means if he doesn't want something or is doing something he know dang well he shouldn't be he shakes his head, if you ask him if he wants something, or ask him if he wants to go bye bye he nods! This kid LOVES to go places he love to be able to go! Isaiah also LOVES the snow (he did NOT get this from me) when he looks out side he gets so stinkin excited and anytime we are outside he is freakin out because he want to touch it! Isaiah said his first sentence "Hi Dad" he has said it more then once so cute! That is all I can think of at this moment I am sure there is more but my brain NEVER works! I love you Boggie you make life worth living :) Mamma and daddy are so lucky to have you in our family!!

0 comments:

Followers