About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January so far...

Meet the newest addition to the Corral household!! Isn't he a total doll, those chub cheeks, and all that hair!! Haha I am totally JOKING he is not ours, but I would take him home if I could, Mike cousin Alex and his cute girlyfriend had Mr. Tatum on Monday, and we were lucky enough to be able to go meet him that day :) We are so excited for them and their cute little family!!

Mike and Alex have always been super close growing up and now that we are married Alex and Bri has became one of our Besties!! We love hanging out with them the are so much fun! And we are so excited for Isaiah and Tatum to grow up together and hopefully be as close as Mike and Alex! We already have tons of plans for this summer and as they get a little older!! Monday morning we found out that Bri's water had broke, both Mike and I were so excited, it almost felt like we were going threw it all again without the stress and pain of labor!!

I love his chubby cheeks! So cute! Bri is a champ I would have died, he weighed 8 lbs 9oz. Isaiah already LOVE baby Tatum I was showing him pictures, he stole my phone, kissed the picture, said "hi', and would not give back the phone haha such a turd! through out the day he would kiss the picture it was so stinking cute!!

Haha here is a couple random pictures of Isaiah, after he runs around like a mad man he gets really sweaty Mike loves doing this because his hair stand straight up and with it being as long as it is, it is pretty funny looking I didn't get any good after shoots so you just get this... But I think it is too funny I LOVE his face! Priceless!! I will be pulling out this on the first date!! ;)
He is so stinking smart it kills me we show him something and he does it! Mike would put his arms and legs up then count to three and drop them, Isaiah watched the first time and the next time he did it, dropping right at three! He thought it was so funny! I love that he loves Mike so much! I love watching them play so CUTE!!
A couple weekends ago Isaiah and I built a fort, He wasn't to sure about it at first but after I showed him what it was all about he was loving it, we had a picnic lunch and watch the Jungle Book it was so much fun being able to spend that time with him!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

adorable!! ooh, i love me some baby chubby cheeks. new babies bring it all back, right? mine was 8lb2oz drug free but 8-9 seems so big even though it's just a few ounces more. OUCH either way! ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Hey girl!! So I didn't know if you would get my email that I would've sent you since all the comments I get on my blog are sent to my email and then I just reply from there if you have a listed email on your profile.
Anyways sorry that was long! Some places I love are: the DI in Layton, DI in Centerville, and the DI on 4500 S State in SLC!
Good luck I hope you find some super great deals girl!

Mike and Raquel Corral said...

Morgan Thank you so much for getting back to me!!

Followers