About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting...

Monday started the lovely weekly visits to the doctor... He told me that I was dilated to a 4 and that I was 75% effaced which was GREAT to hear because I didn't even think that I was having contractions so that means I basically am done with the longest part of labor and I had no idea that it was going on! This also scares the crap out of me because I guess I don't know what contractions feel like so how will I know when to go to the hospital to spit this baby out? Anyways Monday night I went to work and I had a few contractions which made me so excited but scared out of my mind, as soon as I got home they were done, Tuesday I woke up went to work had some more thought to myself today is the day and then nothing, Wednesday I woke up went a few places with my loving husband the contractions were 20 mins apart and then they would be 3 mins apart and then the next would be 20 mins apart again, this is how it went on the rest of the day. Mike came home from work and I went up to get ready for bed and I thought that my water had broke so I told mike and wait to see if it was just a one time thing or if it really had well I woke up every 3 hours making sure that it hadn't really broke and sure enough it wasn't my water.... this morning I went to work and had no contractions and haven't really had any today I am so so SICK of waiting I wish my doctor wouldn't had told me anything and then I would just think this was all NORMAL, but every little feeling I get I think AHH what is that should I go to the hospital! Its killing me, I just want to have my baby here with us so we can start our cute little family! Anyways if anyone knows some tricks to get this labor going let me know! Sorry this is so long and no pictures!

1 comments:

NCS said...

Go ride on "The Rocket" at Lagoon! Should pop right out.

Or (Since Mike is a pansy)

Have Mike Dawg take you on a nice scenic drive on the road between Right Hand Fork and Left Hand Fork. Mike should know the way, and if nothing else, you'll get a guaranteed all night snuggle out of it. ;)

Followers