About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update...

We haven't done anything super fun this last couple of weeks thats why there hasn't been a post for awhile. We have been busy with getting ready for Isaiah to come which to us has been pretty fun a couple of weeks ago i finally got mike to help paint the babys room... Ok really mike painted pretty much all of the room by his self as i sat and watched and told him he had missed spots or that he was doing great! I did help with this one wall! Mike and I notice my stomach is huge! I am now 35 weeks, I have 5 more weeks which equals 32 more days and that is if Isaiah doesn't want to come early! I am so ready to just have him here and be done with being prego! Mike on the other hand is FREAKIN out about him coming early lol he wants him to be done cooking... Hopefully he will be here soon!

Followers