About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Isaish Is Here!

So I guess all I had to do is write that post, I woke up Friday Aug. 28, 2009 having some major back pain and a ton of contractions so we came to the hospital. I was still dilated to a 4 so I got to walk around for a hour to see if any thing would change after the long hour they checked me again and I had dilated to a five woot woot! My doctor came and broke my water and things started moving next time they checked I was dilated to a 6 plus, then things started to slow down for about 2 hours I was put on pit which is to make the contractions come stronger and faster it worked for about a half hour then the baby's heart rate dropped a bit which worried the nurse so they took me off that and then the contractions really started coming the next thing I knew I was dilated to a 8 and they were ready for me to start pushing.... I pushed for a good hour and a half and he just didn't want to come out, and his heart rate was dropping again and not coming back up, so my doc got out the vac. and with 3 pushes my son was here! He weighed 5 lbs 15 oz. and is 18 1/2 inches long he was born at 9:39 pm and won the cutest baby in the nursery award lol that is right my baby is already a winner! Pictures will be coming soon!

Followers