About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lucky 7

Somewhere I have been... That is right The Happiest Place on Earth, I LOVED Disneyland it is just so much fun! My family and I went when I was in 10th grade and I had so much fun I loved being able to just take it all in it so very magical! Mike hasn't ever been poor kid, so hopefully we will be able to go sometime soon so that he can say he has been :) I can't wait until Isaiah is older so that we can take him... Yes I am one of those people that think it is CRAZY to take a kid younger then five like they will remember haha but it is totally ok to spend tons of money on first birthday parties because they will remember that plus I think it is only fair that both mom and dad has been before little people get to go just saying!!


I know what you are all thinking really that is the only place have been really Raquel... I have been other places geez back off Mexico, Yellowstone, Boise, St. George, and Vegas... I just love me some Disneyland! Ps you should probably be very jealous of my traveling :)

0 comments:

Followers