About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

five {SIX} pick up sticks...

15 random facts about me...

  1. Sugar is my crack cocaine... I am a sugar whore haha I love me anything with sugar in it, there are days that I feel the need to snort straight sugar... Maybe I should talk to someone about this...

  2. I deeply feel the need to have twin girls, I just think it would be so much fun that is until they hit 12 then I might want to send them back!! Matching outfits, BOWS, pink, cheer & dance Daddy better start saving now haha!

  3. I like to have random dance parties while cleaning, cooking, doing hair, and any other time I can fit one in.

  4. I CANNOT wait to be able to move end of story! :)

  5. I may or may not be addicted to shopping, it makes me so very happy I love the smell of new things!

  6. I buy binkies sometimes because I think Isaiah looks so freakin cute with them in his little baby mouth...

  7. I would LOVE to own a Ranger Rover lets be freakin real here who would really pay that much for a freakin beautiful car and be ok with just driving it around what if someone totally jacked it up I would cry for days! I one day Mike becomes super rich and I have a beautiful stornoway grey, with almond leather interior it would sit there and look beautiful and that is all!

  8. I miss cheerleading so bad I dream about it almost nightly... I am sad to say this but I will most likely be one of those crazy cheer moms that start their girls as young as they will take them and I will be at every practice, comp, show beaming because I love it that much, hell I get chills after I watch a good performance!

  9. I love things that scream rich, take #7 for an example... I am pretty sure this is a sin if it isn't it should totally be!

  10. I have always had a thing for Mexicans dark skin men... I knew at a very young age that if my children were to have any chance in life they must have a dark skinned father haha jk no but really I think that mixed babies are so cute!!

  11. I am OBSESSED with House of Smithes blog haha stocker much?? I seriously LOVE everything thing she does, and when my house grows up it, it totally wants to be Shelly's house... yep I know her name I promises I am not a crazy creep.

  12. I hate to do dishes it is thee grossest thing on the planet, I would rather lick a toilet haha ok that is a little extreme but I really do hate doing them!

  13. I might look at Isaiah's newborn pictures/videos and cry and cry and I might tear up when I think about sending him on his mission.

  14. I worry about everything so don't worry because I have it covered! Like worry to the point where I am sick about nothing that I can change.

  15. I love to watch people when we are in public places not in a weird way pinky promise I just think it is so funny the way some people handle things or things that they do, I also enjoy learning from them, the good and things that I hope I would NEVER do!

Well there you have it 15 totally random facts all about me! After writing all this down I do believe I should seek some help haha I can't believe I said somethings I said but oh well hopefully you get a kick out of this :)

0 comments:

Followers