About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Friday, April 8, 2011

{Four}

My Best Friend: *these are in no special order*
My Mom and Sissys:

I can call/text them at anytime day or night, they always know just what to say, they all make me laugh, we can talk about everything and anything! I remember when I was little, Kayla and I would fight like a cat and a dog my mom would always say one day you 2 will be best friends I always thought she was CRAZY haha but she was right just like she always is! I love them so much and I am so thankful to have the relationship I do with them, I don't know what I would do with out them!


Mikey:

We have so much fun together, we tease each other pretty much all the time, he loves me for me, we enjoy spending time with our families Mike fits in with my crazy family, we are able to joke then go to serious talks within seconds, he helps me be a better person, wife, mom everyday! I LOVE him to pieces I love that we laugh together, I love watching our cute son do funny things together! I love my life with him!

Nessa:

Where to even start this girl is a freakin angel, She was so welling to be my friend when I first moved to mendon, we had so very many great times that I still laugh about, we were two peas in a pod! No matter what we were doing young women's, car rides, camping, May Day, prom with LOSERS for dates, fires, school, we made it the FUNNEST time ever!! We are the shiz shoppers together we can spend a ton of money! We love us some Victoria Secrets fashion shows, and spice girls! Probably one of my most favorite things we did together would have to be May Day night we decided to have a fire with everyone that was in the court we made sure to have everything any ones little heart could ever want we had hot dogs and all the fixin, smores, starbusts, and a bunch more things anyways everyone came ate a couple things then decided that they were going to go to a movie which pissed us of because we had just spent all this money time on all this shiz for the fire so they went and 5 of us stayed Nessa, Michael, Derick, Mesa, and I and all the others left all their cars at my house because they all carpooled so we decided to junk their cars because MY HOUSE IS NOT A FREAKIN PARK N RIDE! We drove into walmart and bought all kinds of things Bras, huge undies, whip cream, pudding, pads, things like that as we were on our way home we saw someones car that went to the movie on the way to mendon so we booked it home driving faster then I think I had ever gone we made it to my house with like maybe 5 minutes before the car that we saw would be there we started just throwing crap on all the cars and writing THIS IS NOT A PARK N RIDE on them haha it was such a fun night I will never forget it!



Erin Holmstead:

This women makes me laugh so hard all the time I love when she tells stories she is the best, she says the FUNNIEST things we started hanging out when Mike and I started dating at first I am not going to lie I thought she was a brat and didn't really like her but the more I get to know her the more I love her she is just like another sister to me! We are so much alike it is sick, and when we are together we make wonderful things happen! The funny thing is our mothers are the same way we just had a baby shower for miss Erin at my moms house, a friend of Erins asked so is this your moms sisters house haha! We enjoy talking, taking amazing pictures, thrifting, shopping, crafting it up, throwing parties, and making yummy things to eat! I am so glad that we are such good friends, and that Jeff and Mike are such great friends hopefully Isaiah and baby Jace will grow to be best buddies as well because we sure LOVE doing things with them! *I am sad to say I have zero pictures with Erin*

0 comments:

Followers