About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

3rd times a charm....

A typical day in the shoes of Raquel Corral: I usually wake up when Mikes alarm goes off which is around 6-6:30ish, I try really hard to go back to sleep, but that hardly ever happens so I lay in bed until 7ish get up say my prayers, read my scriptures, get dressed (sometimes) and then I go downstairs and start the daily blog stock. At 8 most days the little boy that I babysit comes, so I check his bum, swaddle, fed and put him down then I facebook stock or watch one of my many shows. Around 8:30-9 o'clock Isaiah wakes up from the dead so I change his bum, get his bed made, get him dressed, start breakfast, eat/fight with Isaiah to eat, then I usually let Isaiah watch a movie so that I can clean up breakfast do some laundry sweep mop vacuum clean the bathrooms fold some clothes whatever it is that needs to be done for the day. At 10 baby P wakes up from his morning nap so I get his bum changed, play with him and Isaiah until about 11-11:30 then it is fighting with Isaiah to have a nap, feeding P getting him down for his 2nd nap which then is time for me to get the rest of the list I made earlier done and if I want to get ready for the day now would be the time After naps it is lunch, outside time if it is nice if not I hate to say it but we usually watch another movie p plays fed p again, sweep the floor again, start thinking about what we can have for dinner. P's dad comes and gets him around 4:15 then it is on to making dinner eating/fighting Isaiah to eat, then clean up dinner, Family Time, Bedtime for Isaiah, then sweep the floor tidy up the house, shower, maybe watch a movie or spend time as just a couple then it is off to bed we go. Then it starts all over again!!

Followers