About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

18 Months

Holy cow we are half way to 2, I am so excited for this because my uncles will be home and will be able to finally meet my adorable kid!! And maybe just maybe I can get Mike talked into maybe start trying for baby number 2 haha I highly doubt this but a girl can dream right haha ;) Isaiah went to nursery all by himself Sunday he totally rocked went straight in and started playing TEAR my baby is growing up!

  • He is 26 lbs and 4 oz 56%
  • He is 32 3/4 in 64% (maybe he will be a tall boy!!)
  • He talks nonstop he hasn't really said anything new basically same old words! He did say eww last night while eating, and this morning I swear he said Thank You perfectly! He understands what he is saying and it is so fun but can also be so frustrating, the other night as we were eating dinner I said "here eat this bread" and he goes "OH NOOO!" what a stinker!
  • When he wants to watch tv/a movie he turns on the tv and sits on the couch waiting for me to do the rest!
  • He totally understands pretty much everything I tell him (love this)
  • Does Set Hike sooo cute!
  • If I am singing or humming he will hum the tune.
  • He is a wonderful helper he loves to unload the dishwasher, throw things away, grab things in the store, give daddy things, and sweep.
  • He folds his arms when we say prayers, and sometimes he will gibber jabber a prayer! This is probably the cutest thing he does I LOVE it!
  • Does a scary face it is pretty funny not so much scary!
I sure enjoy being Isaiah's momma! We have lots of fun together! He is so very smart, he always is doing something new so much fun! We are so lucky he hasn't really been sick or had any too serious problems (knock on wood) When we were at the doctors yesterday she just kept saying he is doing Perfect! That is so very nice to hear!! We LOVE you boggie!

0 comments:

Followers