About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeding the Ducks and a BIG boy bed!!





Well I can't remember if I had mentioned this or not but, Isaiah is in a toddler bed holy crazy!! He does really good with it naps are a little hard, he gets out and pulls out all his clothes, makes HUGE messes, and usually ends up sleeping on the floor some where haha and at nights he does wonderful he runs up and climbs into bed waits for his bottle kisses me and is perfect the rest of the night! I don't think I have shown any pictures of his room because mostly I am still working on it along with the rest of my house... blah why must I LOVE Pottery Barn and be poor??? NOT a good comb! Anyways I have became a thriftafreakinaholic and I am determined to make my house a home that is both beautiful and comfy! anyways blah blah blah On to the rest of the post, Last Tuesday it was so very BEAUTIFUL outside it was nice and warm sun was shinning snow was gone so I woke Isaiah up from his nap and we went to feed the ducks he LOVED it oh so much! I broke up the bread and held it out to him he grabbed a few pieces and shoved them into his mouth then he quickly spit it out and threw it out to the ducks I had a good laugh!! We loved being outside playing watching the cars go by and feeding the ducks such a GREAT day!!
I can't wait for the weather to be good all the time so that we can do fun things!!

0 comments:

Followers