About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love day

We had a great Valentines day this year, Friday night we went out to dinner with our good friends Jeff and Erin Holmstead we love doing things with them they always get us laughing they are so funny and we loved going with them! Saturday I helped my sister Kayla get things ready for her sweethearts dance, her and her friends are so funny they went rollerblading for the day date and wore these ice skating customs so funny! We also helped with the dinner which was fun Kayla looked so Beautiful! We then went and dropped off Isaiah, and for some reason I had a very hard time with it... I cried all the way to Texas Roadhouse which is were I wanted to go to dinner, we so delish food and I was more then ready to go and get my baby! When we got to mikes parents house Isaiah was super excited to see us which made me so happy! I love that he knows who we are and that he gets excited to see us it is so much fun! After spending some time with mikes family we went and waited for Kayla to be done with the dance so that she could spend the night at our house... Sunday we woke up and started getting ready for church, I was running around with my head cut off trying to get last minute things for my lesson ready Mike was telling me that some guy was coming to give Mike some papers and to make sure that I answered the door, I thought it was a little weird but didn't think to much of it with a minute before church started we were all almost ready to go I had to get so dirt I opened the front door and there was a lady with BEAUTIFUL roses and the best part is that they were for me lol! I am so lucky to have Mike as my husband he spoils me rotten and a lot of the times I don't deserve it but he does nice things for me any ways! I love him so much and I am so blessed to have married my best friend! I love that we have so much fun together and I am so excited to see what else our life will bring us! Kayla all ready

My Pretty Flowers

1 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Raquel I am so glad you love the flowers! I am selling them on my etsy store and will be adding a bunch more! I could do flowers for 5 bucks plus free shipping for ya since we were DEO bffs. Let me know if you would like any and I will whip some up!

Followers