About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Haircuts and Scooting...

Ok we didn't really give Isaiah a haircut more like a trim, I love his curls I couldn't bring myself to cutting them off! He was a pain in the bum when I was cutting so I didn't even think to pull out the camera I know bad bad mom I did save the hair tho! As of yesterday we have a very moble baby and man it is hard there is no more just lay here while mommy goes to the restroom... it is so much fun tho I love it! He looks like a little inch worm I will have to take video of this tricky kid and let you all get so humor out of my child! He is now 15 lbs and 6 oz HOLY COW BATMAN is right that means when he is getting lugged around in his car seat that baby is weighing a good 35 lbs no wonder I feel like I am going to fall over every time I pick him up! He is growing like a weed, it is so much fun to see him grow and learn each day! I am so lucky to be able to stay home and see him grow! He will be 6 months this Sunday blah I think about it and want to cry :( Hope you are all having a good week! Sorry there isn't any pictures I promise next time!

0 comments:

Followers