About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

35 weeks

How far along?
35 weeks 5 days 
(30 More days or less holy shit!) 
 
Total weight gain/loss:
I am up 18 lbs 
 
Sleep:
There is none of that going on.... 
ps why do people always say sleep as much as you can before the baby comes did they forget you are to uncomfortable to sleep really people!

 
Best moment this week:
I think (Im almost 100% sure) little A has dropped, I can breath when I am sitting down which is amazing but when I am standing I feel lots and lots of pressure and I have to pee every 10 seconds....


Movement:
She is still moving like crazy and it hurts a lot, there is no more room child so please stop with the leaps and kicks and toe touches.
 


Symptoms:
Nausea, Headaches My back is KILLING!
 
Food cravings:
Oranges like crazy I can't get enough of them!
A peppermint shake sounds so good.... 


Food aversions:
Chicken blah I don't know if I'll ever be eating it again 
 
Gender:
A little Lady

Labor Signs?
Yes Mama I have been contracting lots, but anytime I tell anyone or get excited they go right away... but hopefully they are doing something right??

 
Belly Button in or out?
Its way out there, as far out as it can be out there! 


What I miss:
lots and lots of things 
 
What I am looking forward to:
My appointment Friday, cross your fingers that something is happening!!
 
 
* see how my stomach looks pointy that's because of my belly button and how much it sticks out sick!!


1 comments:

Coup n' Kal said...

You are so cute! I'm totally with you on the sleep thing...what are people thinking with that advice??? And I dont think your outie is sick :) it's fun heehee

Followers