About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

13 weeks

(yes I am in sweats and I don't care judge if you would like)
How far along? 13 Wk 

Size of Baby? A Medium Shrimp (almost 3 inches long)
 
Maternity clothes? Nope, It is becoming time tho 
Weight Gain? 3 lbs
Stretch marks? No new ones

 
Sleep: I have been having super CRAZY dream lately
 
Best moment this week:  4th of July, Visiting Favorite Cousins, Kaylas Birthday


Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Sometimes
Food cravings: Pickles dipped in Kool Aid mix (freaking amazing) grilled cheese, Salt and Vinegar Chips ::Mouthiswatering::  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells of random things

Gender: 43 days my friends!!!
Labor Signs: No way! 
Symptoms: Headaches, Leg cramps, Nausea in the evenings with or with out my pill lovely....
Belly Button in or out? It's making it's apperance out

Mood: Happy

Looking forward to:My next appointment :)

0 comments:

Followers