About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Monday, June 4, 2012

....


This post has been long awaited, I am excited to say that I am PREGNANT!!  Feb. 7, 2012 I went in and got my IUD removed I was so sure that I would get pregnant that very next day Mike and I decided not to tell very many people that we were trying just because we thought it would be funner to tell everyone I was pregnant that way.... for April Fools day I found a picture online that looked like this
 
 as you can tell it is a little hard to read and just in case you can't it says Just Kidding rude joke I know but it is April Fools and I must say I got a few people I didn't think would fall for it haha! Well on April 24, 2012 I took yet another test (I had taken one in feb and in mar) I started to cry when I looked at it because there was only one freaking line yet again, I washed my hands and started getting ready for the day and decided to throw away the negative test when I looked at it again there were 2 lines I freaked out and pulled out another test sure enough there were 2 on that on too then a little later I pulled another one out and that too was positive!! As soon as Isaiah woke up I gave him the test and had him give it to Mike, Mike was still asleep so he got quite a surprise that morning!! I ended up telling my parents that night because I can't keep anything from my mom! We told Mikes family later that week, Both families couldn't be more excited!!   
With this pregnancy I hope to be better with pictures and documenting so here is a weekly whatever you want to call it:  

How Far Along? 9w 5d

Size of Baby?  A grape

  Maternity Clothes? Not yet

Weight Gain? I actually lost some early on because I have been so bloody sick, today at my appointment tho I was up to my weight before I got preggo

Stretch Marks? No new ones...

Gender? I am just calling HER a HER and hopefully SHE will come out a HER ;)

Sleep?  I sleep ok, my hips are really starting to bug me JOY!

Food Cravings?  Watermelon, Corn I don't know if that is because of baby or if its just because its summer time (whoop whoop)

What I Miss? Not throwing up every freaking morning

Symptoms?   constant headaches, Sicker then a dog, Gas, my girls hurt like no other the list could go on and on :)
Best Moment of the Week? My Appointment finding out there was only one baby, Seeing HER move for us and seeing that little heart beat. Oh and having Isaiah freak out because he HAD to show auntie Erin baby's pictures!! Oh and having WONDERFUL insurance this go around YAY!!

2 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Thats so fun, congrats!

Megan and Jesse said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and enjoy!

Followers