About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

11 Weeks

  How far along? 11 wks 6 days only 198 days to go
Baby Size: About the size of a fig
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Meh some nights are great others are horrible
Best moment this week: Spending time with our Bestie Cousins!! (we love you Alex, Bri, & Tatum)
Miss Anything? I miss my normal nose the one that can't smell every little smell that is out there
Movement: I still SWEAR to everything I have felt this little move and its getting more common  :) I love the early movements!!
Food cravings: Not alot of food cravings I just want water all the time freezing cold water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw Meat
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Symptoms:  migraines 
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I get Moody when I am hungry, but I did that before I also get irritated easy and lets face it I am a boob about everything.
Looking forward to: Moving on to the beloved 2nd trimester praying that my friend nausea decides to stay in the 1st trimester.
*disclaimer the first picture I look alot bigger then normal I just ate lunch :) and the second picture didn't work as well as I was hoping,but I saw this idea and thought it was cute!

0 comments:

Followers