About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mr. Personality

Thats right friends I am going to have to pull out some type of gun ;) I am so not ready to have to share this boy with some other girl, as cute as it was I am all good with him not having another kiss until he is 25! We were at Jenny's Baby shower as soon as the little girl got there Isaiah grabbed her hand and held it pretty much the whole time we were there he called her cute baby haha, they were playing behind the drapes and I happened to look over right as he kissed her then of course I made him keep doing it until I got a few pictures ;) He would grab her face and lay on a big one hahah he takes after his daddy for sure!


I bought this adorable glasses for Isaiah and he LOVES them, they have gave him a whole new attitude we came home and Mike said wow boogie I love you glasses can I wear them, Isaiah looks at him and says: to small DUHH daddy hahha such a stinker!

0 comments:

Followers