About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Umm Really!!

I have a Christmas Post in the works so be excited, haha I just wanted to do this as I was thinking about goals and what I want to work on this year!

Last years Goals:
Make My House a Home: In some ways I did and in others there is still work to be done :)
Be a more active Mom: Again this is a yes and a no, The older he gets the easier this gets!
Temple Monthly: Sadly I FAILED at this one
Be a better Homemaker: I was doing pretty good until I got a job so this is a yes and a no once again!
Spend more Family time: Still need to work on this one we did pretty good during the summer :)
Become a better Cook and learn to enjoy it: Hahah I don't know if I will ever be able to enjoy cooking and I am so not a better cook I have tried a lot of different things which is a big deal thank you pinterest haha!
Read my Scriptures: finally a check :)
Train for the Ragnar and run it with my dad: another done and done I was even lucky enough to be able to do it with my momma too!
Blog More: Fail
Slacker Much I have got to do better this year end of story! So on to 2012 Goals....

Numbero Uno: for real this time Monthly Temple visits with or with out Mike I would like to be able to do this as a couple, but even just to go with my friend or my Mom and hopefully I will get to the point so that I fill like I can go by myself!

Two: Continue to Read/Study my Scriptures, I have such a strong testimony in the scriptures and the blessing that are given to those who make time to read them, My days go so much smoother the days I read them and I feel closer to my heavenly father :)

Tres: Get our little Condo ready to put up for sale and HOPEFULLY buy a house!! I am beyond excited for this goal if Mike isn't ready for a baby this has to be the next best thing I am excited for this adventurer!

Four: Do my hip work outs EVERYDAY so that I can run again, after running the Ragnar I decided that I LOVE running races not so much just running it has to be for something haha I loved making the friends I did at Ragnar I loved finishing something to me so FREAKING amazing and I want to continue to do just that, I want to run a half then maybe a marathon just to say that I did it and maybe to add a few more stickers to my car ;) BUT before I can do any of that I must work on my hips!

CINCO: I want to eat A LOT healthier, I wish I had the self control to say NO sugar or NO eating out but I am a sugar whore and sometimes I am just to LAZY to make food I don't have that kind of self control so I am starting out very very small :) I would like to have at least one fruit one veggie a day and if that means I have to hide them in a smoothie that is how it will have to be done!
Those are the goals I hope that I will be able to do better then I did last year wish me Luck my friends I shall need it! ;) Good Luck to all of you as well! We hope that this new year will bring you all much happiness and only good things!

0 comments:

Followers