About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Griswolds Family Christmas Tree 2011



For anyone that knows the Barretts/Petersens of my family you will know that we all have Christmas vacation memorized by heart and quote it often, we all look forward to the thanksgiving showing with some amazing pies and ice cream! As long as I can remember we have been going and cutting down our Christmas tree and as much as I hate it at the time I always look back and am grateful for this silly tradition! This year was beyond freezing and I wanted nothing to do with trying to find the perfect GRISWOLD tree, but we did it and I am glad we did because as soon as thanksgiving is over (Mike won't put it up until after thanksgiving) I get the joy of smelling the wonderful smell of pine threw out my little house! I am so glad that we have these traditions I look forward to them every year and I am glad that Mike is a good sport about do all of it as well!

0 comments:

Followers