About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

14 Months

I can't believe how fast this kid is growing up!! I feel like I am going to turn around and he will be leaving on his mission which by the way I am so not yet for that time of my life!! Isaiah is a goof and loves attention! We LOVE him and are so glad that he is in our family!!

Here's what he is up to this month

  • He Love apples but won't eat them if I cut them up he likes eating them full!
  • When he wants something he brings it to me and signs "more"
  • We are working on the sign "please"
  • Loves going to the park, but hates the swings
  • Runs, Runs, Runs, and Runs
  • Love to be outside
  • He is such a smart boy, and picks up on things every fast
  • He is always into something
  • Says hi, hello, what, and huh

That is all that I can thing of, I am sure there is more, but I will leave you with some pictures!!

0 comments:

Followers