About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Party...

I know I know you are all just dying to hear how the BIG birthday party went! I was very happy with it a little sad we had to do it inside because the wind was CRAZY but every thing turned out great and Isaiah had a blast so that right there made it totally worth it! Isaiah was such a cutie opening his gifts it was so much fun he made sure to give kisses to all his new stuff and also blew kisses to everyone each time he opened a present, he also clapped each time it was so fun I am so lucky I was blessed with such a fun/cute kid. I am scared to have another one because Isaiah is such a wonderful baby that I feel like I will get a horrible one next! Anyways I have a ton more pictures I just have to get them from a friend that was nice enough to take pictures so we didn't have to worry about that on top of everything else! So I am leaving you with these try not to just want to steal my kid I know he is a doll! :)




















0 comments:

Followers