About Me

My photo
We started our eternal family November 8, 2008 in the Logan temple. Our beautiful son was born August 28, 2009. We are so blessed to be parents we don't know what we would do without Isaiah! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives! We thank heavenly father daily! Mike builds and fixes computers, is trying to start up two businesses, going to school and is working for ThermoFisher. I get to work at Post High working with special needs students part time and be a full time mom I love both my jobs! We are busy to say the least but when we have free time we enjoy taking Isaiah to the park, going on walks, watching movies, and spending time with our wonderful friends and families!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our friends Anne and Trent had a little girl in july, Anne and I worked together while we were pregnant. We always said that our kids have to get married lol, so the other night they came over to hang out! Isaiah and Ruthie hit it off! Isaiah was super tired so he wasn't loving the moment, but man miss cutie sure was she was trying to give Isaiah kisses and the whole bit! I am so glad that we have such good friends and it is so fun to be able to get our kids together! It will be fun as they get older just to see what all happens! Also our other good friends Eric and Shandi just found out they are having a GIRL! I am so excited for them, they are going to be such great parents! They are super cute with Isaiah so I know they will ROCK! Isaiah will be about 9 months when she is born but hopefully they can be friends as well! We are so blessed to have the people in our lives that we do, I know that I could call any of our friends if we needed anything and they would be more then willing to help with whatever! Thank you to all of you, you all mean the world to our family!

3 comments:

Alexa and Zach said...

Raquel! Your baby is so dang cute! I miss being office buddies!

Eric and Shandi Ditlevsen said...

Our little girl and Isaiah will be GREAT friends! :) I'm sure of it! :) And you know we are there for you! You still haven't let us babysit for you yet, so if there is a night that you and Mike want to go out, please call us! We would love you watch him!

Mike and Raquel Corral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers